Hydralube On-Site Services
Design, Installation, Flushing, Pressure testing, Certification
Hydralube Ireland is Ireland's premier on site service provider for all hydraulics and lubrication work. Routine maintenance, predictive/proactive maintenance, fault finding, upgrades, modifications and major installation projects are managed professionally with the utmost care and attention. From taking an oil sample to managing a 50,000 oil transfer you can rest assured the work will be completed professionally and on time.
Routine maintenance work on hydraulic and lubrication systems includes;
- Oil and filter changes
- Oil management contracts
- Clean out reservoirs
- Check drive couplings
- Test pumps and pressure relief valves
- Test and charge nitrogen pressures in accumulators
- Test and repair or change hydraulic cylinders
- Off-line and in-line flushing of the system
- Monitoring cleanliness levels using automatic particle counters
Predictive and proactive on site service work includes;
- Oil analysis and monitoring
- Patch testing
- Laser using Automatic Particle Counters
- Pump testing
- Full flow, pressure and leakage tests
- Accumulator testing
Accumulator Compliance Testing is now mandatory. The Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC which affects equipment operating at a pressure greater then 0.5 bar, entering into force on 29th November 1999 and is mandatory from the 29th May 2002.
Hydralube Ireland can assist with you becoming and remaining compliant by;
- Ensuring units are properly marked
- Preparing written schems of examination for individual components
- Examining, testing and certifying the units at the correct intervals
Pipe Work includes;
- Installation of flexible lines
- Installation of hard pipe work for 6mm to 50mm bore
- Flushing pipework to specified target cleanliness levels
- Calibrated Pressure Testing of pipe work up to 1,000 bar
Hydro Pneumatic Accumulators
By dealing with all the major accumulator manufacturers it allows us to offer designs precisely matched to the approvals required. Coupled with this we can manufacture to any worldwide design standard. This means that the customer benefits by having a product that optimizes the relevant design criteria, saving both weight and cost.
The quality of an accumulator depends on the reliability of the bladder. Each bladder is subjected to a variety of tests to ensure long term usage with low permeability for subsea applications. Material Certificates can be supplied for full traceability and 100% helium testing is available if the specifications calls for it.
A two year guarantee is offered as standard on all Spare Hydraulic Bladders.
- Standard Bladder Accumulators
- Pulsation Dampeners
- Diaphragm Accumulators
- Accumulator Servicing & Spare Parts
- Accumulator Legislation
- Accumulator Recertification
Please contact us for further technical advice and assistance.