Hydraulic Accumulator Compliance Testing is now mandatory. The Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC which affects equipment operating at a pressure greater then 0.5 bar, entering into force on 29th November 1999 and is mandatory from the 29th May 2002.
Hydralube IL can assist with you becoming and remaining compliant by;
- Ensuring units are properly marked
- Preparing written schemes of examination for individual components
- Examining, testing and certifying the units at the correct intervals
- Accumulator Servicing & Spare Parts
- Accumulator Legislation
- Accumulator Recertification